 Castle / 4416
4415  |  4417
Subject:
Crossbow with Quiver?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 00:25:46 GMT

Hi,

Would it make sense if a minifig had a quiver but carried a crossbow?  I'm
sure that's where he'd put his bolts, but the grey crossbow + brown quiver
looks awfully strange...

Good thing there are brown crossbows available in the new Castle sets now.
(In fact, I'm gonna try putting the two together right now and see how it
looks.)

Bryan