 Castle / 4286
4285  |  4287
Subject:
Kings' Crowns (was:Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 00:39:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
Oh, as for the crown thing;
I would consider it gold.  Chrome is a more shiny silver, and the King's crown
is not.

True-- Leo's crown is definitely gold...

But I also have a crown from 6090, which has a more chrome-silver tint to
it... or has it just worn off? Hmm...

-Shiri