 Castle / 4215

Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:50:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Make Orcs with them.  Who wouldn't want an Orcish Horde to conquer.  I think
the Fright Knight shields with the bat work perfectly for this.  Give them
original style swords and axes and you have a perfect Horde.  They seem to • fit
right in with the Skeleton Army and the Deamon Riders (made with a bunch of
mounted Bat Lords).

Lord Insanity

I've been toying with much the same idea recently.  In fact, there are a lot • of
Lego elements that work fine for the Hordes of Morgul Vale.  Jar Jar, • skeletons,
Darth Vader and Darth Maul's face, the pharoah face, and as you said, a lot of
the Bat Lord equipment.  Really, anything that can be fashioned to suggest
general nastiness works fine.

Also, the Wringwraiths are easily interpreted, and I can easily imagine
footsoldiers of Gondor wearing the new Renaissance helms.  (If only Lego would
design a white tree in bloom as a shield crest.)

For Wringwraiths try a black dragon with black wings, have the rider wear
darth maul body clear witches ball head and either black ninja hood (hides the
neck piece) or crown or even a peasant hood. Give him a new bigger sword or
black lance and you have a Wringwraith. Now the hard part is collecting enough
parts for nine of these.

James, who just realized that he oughta make a Southron oliphaunt.

Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.
For Wringwraiths try a black dragon with black wings, have the rider wear
darth maul body clear witches ball head and either black ninja hood (hides the
neck piece) or crown or even a peasant hood. Give him a new bigger sword or
black lance and you have a Wringwraith. Now the hard part is collecting enough
parts for nine of these.

I personally use Darth Maul exactly as he is with is head turned backwards.
One instant easialy 'getable' Black Rider or (as you were calling them)
Wringwraith.

-Lord Insanity

Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.
Also, the Wringwraiths are easily interpreted, and I can easily imagine
footsoldiers of Gondor wearing the new Renaissance helms.  (If only Lego would
design a white tree in bloom as a shield crest.)

For Wringwraiths try a black dragon with black wings, have the rider wear
darth maul body clear witches ball head and either black ninja hood (hides the
neck piece) or crown or even a peasant hood. Give him a new bigger sword or
black lance and you have a Wringwraith. Now the hard part is collecting enough
parts for nine of these.

Good ideas on the black dragon and crystal ball.  The crytal ball and silver
crown would definitely work well for a Battle of Pelennor Fields scenario.
Another good use for the new large broad sword is as Orchrist/Glamdring.

Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.
Good ideas on the black dragon and crystal ball.  The crytal ball and silver
crown would definitely work well for a Battle of Pelennor Fields scenario.
Another good use for the new large broad sword is as Orchrist/Glamdring.

Where do you find a silver crown piece?  Are you referring to one of the small
crowns from Belville?

Tony

Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.