 Castle / 4227
Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 13:59:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.starwars, Brad Hamilton writes:
Give poor Jar Jar a break!  An orc!  How demeaning!

I think of that as an honor.  Gives an otherwise useless fig something to do.
There is only so many times I'd want to re-enact "Jar Jar and the Accidental
Victory."  Orcs get much more respect than Gungans in my book.

I am actually using him in his original incarnation as a bouncer at my "Star
Wars" themed night club.

I don't see how that is any less 'demeaning'.  Gungans being in a Star Wars
film, now that's demeaning.

Ah well to each his own.

-Lord Insanity