 Star Wars / 6783
  A good use for Jar Jar figs.

Make Orcs with them. Who wouldn't want an Orcish Horde to conquer. I think the Fright Knight shields with the bat work perfectly for this. Give them original style swords and axes and you have a perfect Horde. They seem to fit right in with the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) I've been toying with much the same idea recently. In fact, there are a lot of Lego elements that work fine for the Hordes of Morgul Vale. Jar Jar, skeletons, Darth Vader and Darth Maul's face, the pharoah face, and as you said, a lot of the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

Give poor Jar Jar a break! An orc! How demeaning! I am actually using him in his original incarnation as a bouncer at my "Star Wars" themed night club. (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) I think of that as an honor. Gives an otherwise useless fig something to do. There is only so many times I'd want to re-enact "Jar Jar and the Accidental Victory." Orcs get much more respect than Gungans in my book. (...) I don't see how that (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)