 Star Wars / 6783

Subject:
A good use for Jar Jar figs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:01:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Make Orcs with them.  Who wouldn't want an Orcish Horde to conquer.  I think
the Fright Knight shields with the bat work perfectly for this.  Give them
original style swords and axes and you have a perfect Horde.  They seem to fit
right in with the Skeleton Army and the Deamon Riders (made with a bunch of
mounted Bat Lords).

Lord Insanity

Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.