 Castle / 4203
    Re: Drawbridges —Shiri Dori
   (...) Youch. You'll discover soon enough that those pieces are overbearing and everywhere, with not enough uses... They appear on every single town-boat ever made by TLC AFAIK... (OK maybe I'm exaggerating, but just a tad). I copied Erin W's idea to (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Drawbridges —Christopher Lindsey
   (...) I haven't gotten into the boat thing too much (although I did just buy a River Expedition on clearance (what's up with that solid palm tree? Ick!)), so these are hard to come by for me so far. Although I've been noticing that whatever I trade (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)