 Castle / 3978
Re: Defense Archer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 08:57:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
snip
I just wanted to express my joy for all to see.
snip

Wilson, I know what you mean.  There is nothing like a great deal to make you
do the happy dance. I just cleaned out my local (Chico, Calif.) Target of
their King Leos.  They had them mismarked at $2.89 each!  I got their last 9.
I think my army just grew by about a third.  I know that is not huge, but it
is a start.

Bruce Duncan