 Castle / 3964
    Defense Archer —Wilson Raska
   Hello everyone, my name is the Happiest Person Who Ever Lived! I just scored 10 polybagged Defense Archers from the local Shop Ko! Nobody has to reply to this, but I just wanted to express my joy for all to see. Well, now that I am through rambling, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Defense Archer —Marc A. Nelson, Jr.
     (...) -I got 12 for 25% off at Ames a while ago. Have you thought of anything to do with all the black turntables? The grey pieces with the cross-shaped holes are neat, I might use those for arrow loops. -Marc (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Defense Archer —Wilson Raska
     (...) am (...) I haven't thought of anything yet, but I'll eventually use them for something. I'm trying to get more Defense Archers and Axe Carts to build up two huge armies. Those bull guys are pretty neat. Wilson (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Defense Archer —Bruce Duncan
   In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes: snip (...) snip Wilson, I know what you mean. There is nothing like a great deal to make you do the happy dance. I just cleaned out my local (Chico, Calif.) Target of their King Leos. They had them mismarked at (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)