 Castle / 3976
Re: Castle World intro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 04:43:04 GMT

Ooooh! Nice nice, like like!
(Sorry, some of my Cavemen ancestors' features return to me whenever I start
drooling ;-)

Great job Matt! Glad to meet you and see some work!

I love your demons, the skeletons look so cool like that. The invasion has
lots of story potential, can't wait to hear the rest!

Now that I saw that indian face up close... I KNEW mine had a mis-print! Mine
is so ugly, her lower lip goes all the way down to the chin ;-) I decided to
fix it by putting her behind the ninja headwrap, at least her eyes are
pretty...

Well anyway, I love your stuff and will be expecting more!

(You can tell by the way I'm putting exclamation marks at the end of each
sentence! Here's another one! :)

-Shiri
!