 Castle / 3959

Subject:
Castle World intro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 23:26:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Howdy!
This is my first post, I've been "lurking" for a while on .castle but finally
have something to post!

I just submitted my CW character to Pawel, and he suggested I might post the
URL here...

These are just the first three characters I have ready to go in CW, more on
the way.

http://www.geocities.com/duckbilled.geo/CW.html

Beware the Tablet of Righteous Bones!

Hope to see you all before long in Castle World!
Matt

Re: Castle World intro
This is my first post, I've been "lurking" for a while on .castle but finally
have something to post!

I just submitted my CW character to Pawel, and he suggested I might post the
URL here...

These are just the first three characters I have ready to go in CW, more on
the way.

http://www.geocities.com/duckbilled.geo/CW.html

Beware the Tablet of Righteous Bones!

Hope to see you all before long in Castle World!
Matt

Cool!

It's good to see another section of Castle World with Geomancers running
around!  Also, I like the concept of a Demon Ship plaguing the oceans.

Tony

Re: Castle World intro