 Castle / 3959
  Castle World intro

Howdy! This is my first post, I've been "lurking" for a while on .castle but finally have something to post! I just submitted my CW character to Pawel, and he suggested I might post the URL here... These are just the first three characters I have (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World intro

(...) Cool! It's good to see another section of Castle World with Geomancers running around! Also, I like the concept of a Demon Ship plaguing the oceans. Tony (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World intro

Ooooh! Nice nice, like like! (Sorry, some of my Cavemen ancestors' features return to me whenever I start drooling ;-) Great job Matt! Glad to meet you and see some work! I love your demons, the skeletons look so cool like that. The invasion has (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)