 Castle / 3954
  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

(...) I've been quiet these past few weeks (Gall durn busy work! We lost an employee!) but I just have to say I am thouroughly impressed. This is truly a masterful work. I can't begin to guess how many dragon master sets you have to be able to do (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

(...) (snip) (...) I loaded up on Dragon Masters sets about 4-5 years ago when my favorite toy store closed up shop and sort of ended up with 2 or 3 of each major set and dozens of the smaller ones. My core of my castle army has about 5-600 (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

(...) The only one I can recall is Matthew Verdier's cool tower, named Wizard Mathias' Tower. See here: (URL) on models, then under Castle choose Wizard Mathias' Tower. I saw this during my first lego-web days, when I was just discovering there were (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)