 Castle / 3841

Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 03:20:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:

Hee, hee.  Here's another one for you to reply to.

Out of principle, I WON'T reply!

"Um, Shiri...? You just did."
"Oh. Ooops."
;-)

One comment, and I'll quit
buggin' you. ;)  You should do a NANOfig scale city (1x1x3 skyscapers, small
buildings as 1x1 plates, etc.  Just an idea, I don't know how it'd look.

That'd be cool, but it would be really hard to convey what it is, I guess...

-Shiri

Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town