 Castle / 3788
Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:48:26 GMT

That sounds pretty cool how you compare those two factions, but what about the
bulls? In my "lego world"  I used The Bulls and The Wolfpack together as a
Mercenary Guild who sell their services to the highest bidder. For the Leader
of the WP/Bulls is a druid named Harlan (Brown Cowl,Brown cape, WP torso,
Iceplanet 2002 old guy face and Homemade Staff)I'd like to describe their
Alignment as Chaotic Neutral with a streak of evil. They are idolized as
heroes by some and spit on like criminals by others.  I also use the Forestmen
but I use them as elves instead (although there is a satyr in their ranks)well
those are just my thoughts
-Cj

Ah, foo.  I forgot about the Bulls.  In my world, they are the "real" bad
guys.  None of the other factions like them or deal with them.  They're just
a "keep to themselves except when the want more land or moolah" type of
minifigs.  Also, like the ideas about the elves.  I might have to check into
that...What do you use for legs?
-Chris

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
Ah, foo.  I forgot about the Bulls.  In my world, they are the "real" bad
guys.  None of the other factions like them or deal with them.  They're just
a "keep to themselves except when the want more land or moolah" type of

Shouldn't that be Moo-lah? =]

Just milking another bad joke from the udder-ly silly Bull faction.  Now I'll
be hoofin' it out of here.

Tony

Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts