 Castle / 3787
  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

(...) and (...) Sounds cool when can we here more? That sounds pretty cool how you compare those two factions, but what about the bulls? In my "lego world" I used The Bulls and The Wolfpack together as a Mercenary Guild who sell their services to (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

(...) Ah, foo. I forgot about the Bulls. In my world, they are the "real" bad guys. None of the other factions like them or deal with them. They're just a "keep to themselves except when the want more land or moolah" type of minifigs. Also, like the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

(...) Shouldn't that be Moo-lah? =] Just milking another bad joke from the udder-ly silly Bull faction. Now I'll be hoofin' it out of here. Tony (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

(...) I think that any bull kingdom should use the official currency of moolah. It doesn't sound like anyone is actually going to be giving them a kingdom. I know that I'm not. But that would be a good name for their coins. Timbo (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

(...) Sounds like a plan, man. BTW, if I ever get enough bricks, I might consider doing some sort of volcano-ish fiery fortress to house the Bulls. Just a thought. -Chris (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

(...) Cheez, I'm havin' a cow! I calf stand this anymore... My Bull section is udder-ly unimportant. I have four of 'em and prefer to ignore them. I might use the torsos that came w/o the emblem but the others can stay in storage for now. The faces (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

(...) I guess I wasn't the only one who used the bulls as Mercenary Guild/Camp. My evil prince hires them as a group to help him win the war. I guess I had better explain a little of my story board. I noticed that the new 2000 knights have a very (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

(...) Great ideas! I noticed the similar crest as well, and my RK and KK have actually united. I use the different shields for different factions of the army (eg swordsmen use the KK shield while spearmen have the RK shield). -Shiri (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

(...) I'll come out of hiding because you're talking about something I'm interested in... figuring out how to organize my knights, if/when I decide to create a large(ish) castke... ;) OK, I have a total of 1 or 2 RK. Since I'll have so few compared (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)