 Castle / 3749
    Re: Non-gray castles or "What I did with all the bulk bricks" —Peter White
   (...) Excellent effort Pawel, Who said all castles had to be grey(gray). This is the world of Lego after all where primary colour towns are standard. The key is to always use combinations of colours and in appropriate proportions to highlight (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Non-gray castles or "What I did with all the bulk bricks" —Frank Filz
    Peter White wrote in message ... (...) all (...) combinations (...) About (...) Was that rule out? Hmm... Too bad there isn't enough trans-orange which would work in a castle (though the towers could have trans-orange octagonal dome roofs). Of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Non-gray castles or "What I did with all the bulk bricks" —Pawel Nazarewicz
     (...) What could be made out of orange elements though? Nothing on a large scale, so thinking small scale ... What stucture would look good done in orange? Nothing comes to mind right away, and seeing as I'm a Vol I should be biased. (we were robbed (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Non-gray castles or "What I did with all the bulk bricks" —Peter White
   (...) What about an insectoid sub-sub-theme called the fruit-flyoids who inhabit orchards in their small orange castles ... or Arctic castles ? those polar bears can get a bit frisky and you don't want to get too physical with them,though my 2 year (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)