 Castle / 3113
  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) I don't know where you live....but here in NY state, Ames stores had 25% off Lego today and are running a Buy-one-get-one at 50% off sale this Wednesday....they had a couple dozen of the defense archer polybags mixed in w/the Arctic theme (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) I am in Chico, CA.,which is in northern California. I've tried the Toys R Us, Kmart, Walmart, and Target chains, but had no luck. Is anyone else in California having the same problem? I have not seen ANY polybags of any kind. (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) not (...) stores (...) Go to ZB, they are usually not in the Lego section but actually in the little bins up at the front of the store where they try to get those last minute childrens "impulse" sales. That's where I have found them at least. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) Sometimes (but not always) the polybags are close to the entrance of a store. However, if you simply can't find them anywhere, and you're planning on ordering a whole bunch, you might want to try and order from TCS, The Construction Site. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) not (...) stores (...) It always seems to go east to west, so California sees these things late. I'm in SoCal and though I've been looking, I haven't seen this yet. Boy, don't you hate it when they say look in this store, but give you no clue (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) Us, (...) kind. Another Californian from the Los Angeles area here. I have never seen a Defense Archer or even King Leo's big, new castle. We on the west coast were just born to suffer. Tony (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) I had a feeling that we Californians were at the long end of the Lego supply line. The people at my Toys R Us did not even know what the polybags were. Damned uncivilized, if you ask me. You can find a few of the King Leo's big castles in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) I live a state over (Arizona), and I've seen several dozen of the King Leos castle here. Still looking for the Archer, but my friend has one... Rob (The Newbie) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) I haven't had a problem finding any of the other Knight's Kingdom stuff - Walmart, Target, K-Mart, TRU, KB Toyworks all have a complete stock in SoCal. It's just the defense archer I haven't seen anywhere yet. It was released later, so I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) I've seen King Leo's Castle in Targets and TRUs all over the San Dimas/Pomona/Ontario area. Possibly Wal-Mart too, but I'm not sure. I've only seen the 2000 polybags in small independent toy stores, though. None of the chains seem to have them (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) Well I went looking for this set today and finally found some. I found *1* at a TRU, first I found the Arctic polybag so I knew I was close or had missed them and then I spied a now familiar color tucked in between some boxes :^). They only (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)