 Castle / 2292
Re: The disappearing act
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 04:41:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
craig hamilton wrote:
  for those of you who think we've lost it, just create and name a special
mini-fig and just see if the same thing doesn't happen to you!

I think my me-'fig is worried about Scar now, even though the closest set up
revolving door is in another room.  He's taken to carrying about one of the
silver broadswords.

(Then again maybe he's just excited because I get to start learning weapons
forms now in my karate classes.)

LOL! I promise to take good care of her and not let her outta my site! (errr,
sight :-)

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

  ha ha!  a couple of "sig-figs" have an innocent little ten minute tea, and
half of castle world is on their toes!  just imagine what it'll be like when
they're all living on the same map!

  later ~ craig~