 Castle / 2275
2274  |  2276
Subject:
The disappearing act
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 20:48:25 GMT

Whew!
I've just had some tense ten minutes...

Scar has been running the disappearing act on me... I was really scared, cause
I couldn't find her anywhere. The only two possibilities I had in mind after
futile search were:

a. I lost her somewhere. Scary thought, since I don't have another one of
those pizza-babe torsos, nor the storm face or the red hair. Impossible (or
very expensive) to duplicate, and she being so crucial to my kingdom!

b. She ran away. Even a scarier thought - who knows what she might do to all
those other irreplaceable characters like Franz, Marck, or Cleo. I was half-
expecting to find a minifig with a red torso instead of the regular...
(See Pawel's chp. 1 :-)

Well, what can I say - I was freaking out.

But, thank [appropriate title], I found her. She was hiding under some big
baseplates - thus confirming my latter speculation ;-) I'd better not leave
her alone for too long...

-Shiri
For those of you unfamiliar with Scar, see her and the rest on:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/scar.html