 Castle / 2198
  Re: Trebuchet (was: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold)

In lugnet.castle, Jason Catena writes: SNIP (...) over (...) hole (...) Personal recommendation, don't even try for the sling approach. It will require a stout crossbar to stop the throwing arm, but put one of the catapult buckets at the end and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Trebuchet (was: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold)

(...) Hm. The trebuchets in the Nova special did not have crossbars, but in any event I might be trying to do something a little too tricky for now. The catapult bucket is a really good idea, and I did try to use the bucket-and-arm from the Catapult (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)