 Castle / 2195
Re: Black Weapons? Where?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:10:59 GMT

There's a little $2 ninja set with two black spears that I've been buying
just for that.

--

Paul Davidson

Bryan Wong <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi,

Could somebody give me examples of sets that contained black weapons?
Currently, I have ONE black spear (tons of brown ones), ONE black lance • (lots
of brown & gray ones), and ONE black quiver without a bow to match (quite • a
few brown ones).  I'm looking to increase my count of black weapons...

Bryan