 Castle / 21835 (-40)
  Re: Three Musketeers En Garde!

(...) Awesome. Where do the hats and swords come from? I don't recognise them. (13 years ago, 16-Apr-11, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Three Musketeers En Garde!

The three Musketeers secret meeting at the castle ruins gets rudely interrupted by the Cardinal's guards attempt to arrest them. (URL) As usual, click the pic for more details. AC PS. Custom decals courtesy of CC-Anthony Sava. (13 years ago, 15-Apr-11, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Persians, come and get them!

(URL) Click the pic for more details. AC (13 years ago, 25-Mar-11, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  300 Spartan Pit of Death

(URL) As usual, click the pic for more details... AC (13 years ago, 18-Mar-11, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  new moc: castle bookends

i had decided i should be trying some other style of building for a change. i had thought that trying some type of castle build would take me out of my comfort zone, but i didn't feel inspired. then the idea of bookends struck. the result: (4 URLs) (...) (13 years ago, 13-Feb-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.books, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Spiral Stairs

I decided to make the stair 4-wide to buld on the railing: (2 URLs) Jeff (13 years ago, 12-Feb-11, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  LEGO 2011 ToyFair at The 62nd Nuremberg

From ToyFair 2011 - The 62nd Nuremberg show over in Europe. Images and videos of NEW LEGO sets coming later in the year. City, Space, Castle and Ninjago! Also video of Minifigures Series #4 and #5! (URL) YouTube.com> (URL) Spieletest.at> (URL) (...) (13 years ago, 6-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Red Dojo

(URL) Click the pic for more details... AC (13 years ago, 24-Jan-11, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Brickworld 2011 - Registration Open

Hello everyone, We are happy to announce that Brickworld registration is now open. We have been hard at work performing a complete overhaul on the registration process. In response to your feedback in the survey after last year's event, we have done (...) (13 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Open Sesame!

(URL) Click the pic for more details... AC (13 years ago, 22-Dec-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Sheikh's Caravan

(URL) Click the pic for more details... AC (13 years ago, 19-Dec-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: MOC: Viking Village

(...) Thanks :) The dark tan 1x2 tiles and 1x2 plates were a chunk of my LUGBULK order. If it weren't for that, I don't think I could've made nearly as much thatch! DaveE (13 years ago, 14-Dec-10, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Viking Village

(...) Oooh, that thatch effect is lovely...runs off to check...I have a couple hundred dark tan 1x2 plate, so could try it out! The overall effect is great too - good Viking activities, from what little I know. Also, using the decorations around the (...) (13 years ago, 14-Dec-10, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC: Viking Village

(URL) Here's a viking village I made recently for Hartford KidsFest 2010. The inspiration actually came from doing a mock-up thatched roof design following a trip to Plimoth Plantation. The scale is a little wonky-- the houses are pretty small (...) (13 years ago, 13-Dec-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Attack Of The Skeleton Horde

(URL) Click the pic for more details... AC (13 years ago, 7-Dec-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Another Castle:)

(...) Thanks I glad you liked it:) as for the population well.. you know how it is LEGO WORLDS are full with weirdos :) (14 years ago, 27-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another Castle:)

(...) Lovely job on the detailing! I really like the carriage and the performers. I have to say, though, that you have a very strange population at your castle! :-) -Chris Gray (14 years ago, 23-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) Thank you for the offer:-) You have an amazing country; one day I should like to do just that! (URL) JOHN (14 years ago, 20-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) Then come visit once more:) You are always welcome (14 years ago, 19-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) Lol I was just thinking about my time in Israel and how long it has been since I've been there! I spent a semester in Jerusalem when I was in college *gasp* 29 years ago. Then I returned to eretz Yisrael two years later for a 2 month (...) (14 years ago, 19-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) Thanks When you've been in Israel? (14 years ago, 19-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) I thought I recognized that church! (the tower, specifically) I know it as the "Lutheran Church of the Redeemer". I've actually been in it many times:-) I do like it; Well done! JOHN (14 years ago, 19-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Another Castle:)

I finished this a while back but I forgot to post it here (2 URLs) PLMKWYT:) Yaron (14 years ago, 18-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) Thanks a few new ones will be added shortly (14 years ago, 18-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) Thanks glad to hear it:) (14 years ago, 18-Sep-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: Missing 2010 Kingdoms sets

(...) as to why the others weren't added to the LUGNET database since they're all legitimate sets; not weird things like keychains or minifig promotional items. There's also another set from the 2010 Kingdom's line that needs to be added: Number: (...) (14 years ago, 2-Sep-10, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.castle)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

Very nice work. Keep 'em coming. (14 years ago, 10-Jul-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem

(...) Really really nice work!! Inspiring to see some people in Israel are so creative :-) (14 years ago, 9-Jul-10, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il, FTX)

  Re: Fortress Redband

(...) Thanks, I appreciate your comments especially given that your work has always been very impressive to me. -Ben Harris (14 years ago, 22-Jun-10, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Fortress Redband

Some very nice work there! And of course good to see you back posting. I'm always a fan of the castle/pirate interface MOCs since they share the joy around. I like the 'solidness' of your structure, the thought put into furnishing it, and the (...) (14 years ago, 22-Jun-10, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Fortress Redband

Hello Lugnet, It has been nearly six years since I last posted my (URL) Romanesque Bascilica> here and a lot has changed. However, I am proud to display my most recent creation, Fortress Redband. Since I think it fits both the Pirates theme and the (...) (14 years ago, 22-Jun-10, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Theed Ambush Rescue

(URL) Click the pic for more... AC (14 years ago, 21-Jun-10, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  CONTEST - BricksNorth needs a logo.‏

Posted on Behalf of Jenn Wagner (jenn@thebrickchick.com) BricksNorth where: Downtown Toronto, Ontario Canada at the Delta Chelsea Hotel. when: August 25-28th, 2011 Hello everybody!! Some of you may have heard that Canada will be getting a LEGO fan (...) (14 years ago, 9-Jun-10, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

  Brickworld - Esther Walner Memorial Charity Auction

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space Brickworld is only a couple weeks away and you are helping us set records with this year's event already with a massive 795 registered attendees. While this is incredible, the one record (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jun-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Ugly Black Castle

(...) Are you kidding? Over at The Bloks Forum, I refer to your pages quite often--your reviews are terrific, even after all these years. (...) Evil is in the eye of the beholder, of course! Dave! (URL) (14 years ago, 15-May-10, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cathedral of St. Francis of Assisi

(...) Massive & beautiful work Anthony! So many details, 2 thumbs up! Jean-Marc (14 years ago, 12-May-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Cathedral of St. Francis of Assisi

(2 URLs) Full Gallery> The Cathedral of St. Francis of Assisi A fictional cathedral based on two real churches - The St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City and Chartres Cathedral in France. The basic floorplan and most of the features are based on (...) (14 years ago, 7-May-10, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: Ugly Black Castle

(...) I gather you looked at my pages of "Just 1x2" models. But that was "evil" Megabloks! One of these years I will get around to my real old-grey castle. -Chris Gray (14 years ago, 5-May-10, to lugnet.castle)

  Brickworld - Keynote Speaker Plus...

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space A lot has been happening lately as we prepare for Brickworld 2010!!! We have a wonderful Keynote Speaker from the upper management of LEGO lined up for the event: Lisbeth Valther (...) (14 years ago, 4-May-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Ugly Black Castle

Well I like it. You've done a great job photographing an all black MOC, which can be quite tricky. David (14 years ago, 2-May-10, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact