 Castle / 21817
Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:48:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:
   When you’ve been in Israel?

Lol I was just thinking about my time in Israel and how long it has been since I’ve been there! I spent a semester in Jerusalem when I was in college *gasp* 29 years ago. Then I returned to eretz Yisrael two years later for a 2 month honeymoon:-) Haven’t been back since.

JOHN

Then come visit once more:) You are always welcome