 Castle / 21724
Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 01:26:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Keeping wrote:
   Wow!!!! That set looks like it’s going to be an instant favorite. I’m thrilled to finally see cows! Any word on when this set is going to be available?

Andrew

LEGO Medieval Village set #10193 will be available January 2009.

LEGO.com and LEGO Brand retail stores will carry the set. USD $99.99 1,601 pcs.

-Abner