 Castle / 21720

Subject:
Medieval Village announced at BrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 19:46:28 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Last night at BrickCon, LEGO unveiled their latest amazing set much to the delight of all present. We were told to keep it hush hush until noon (Pacific time) but BrickJournal was given special 3-hour exclusive preview rights - see their article for full details.

I made a video of the unveiling and posted it on YouTube. More pictures can be seen on my Flickr set and I talk more about it on my blog.

Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon
Looks suitably impressive and answers a long, long, list of desires from castle fans. Great to see! Now if only it wasn’t bley (sorry, can’t help myself ; )

Thanks for posting and God Bless,

Nathan

Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon
   Looks suitably impressive and answers a long, long, list of desires from castle fans. Great to see! Now if only it wasn’t bley (sorry, can’t help myself ; )

Thanks for posting and God Bless,

Nathan

WOW!! all I can say is WOW!! I won’t use the bley but EVERYTHING else is just....WOW!!

Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon
Wow!!!! That set looks like it’s going to be an instant favorite. I’m thrilled to finally see cows! Any word on when this set is going to be available?

Andrew

lugnet.castle, William R. Ward wrote:
   Last night at BrickCon, LEGO unveiled their latest amazing set much to the delight of all present. We were told to keep it hush hush until noon (Pacific time) but BrickJournal was given special 3-hour exclusive preview rights - see their article for full details.

I made a video of the unveiling and posted it on YouTube. More pictures can be seen on my Flickr set and I talk more about it on my blog.

Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon
   Wow!!!! That set looks like it’s going to be an instant favorite. I’m thrilled to finally see cows! Any word on when this set is going to be available?

Andrew

LEGO Medieval Village set #10193 will be available January 2009.

LEGO.com and LEGO Brand retail stores will carry the set. USD $99.99 1,601 pcs.

-Abner

In lugnet.castle, William R. Ward wrote:
   Last night at BrickCon, LEGO unveiled their latest amazing set much to the delight of all present. We were told to keep it hush hush until noon (Pacific time) but BrickJournal was given special 3-hour exclusive preview rights - see their article for full details.

I made a video of the unveiling and posted it on YouTube. More pictures can be seen on my Flickr set and I talk more about it on my blog.

Stacy and I can’t wait for this set. I love the collection of rare and exciting pieces such as the turkey and the new cows. As was mentioned above, this set answers a lot of the desires of the Castle fans. LEGO has taken a great first step in bringing the Castle theme back to the glory days it once enjoyed. Multiple copies will definitely have to find their way into our collection.

-Dave

ToT-LUG