 Castle / 21722
Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 00:23:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd wrote:
   Looks suitably impressive and answers a long, long, list of desires from castle fans. Great to see! Now if only it wasn’t bley (sorry, can’t help myself ; )

Thanks for posting and God Bless,

Nathan

WOW!! all I can say is WOW!! I won’t use the bley but EVERYTHING else is just....WOW!!