 Castle / 20345
Re: Here come the .... Vikings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:23:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:
   Hi all

I built 2 new MOCs (set size) in the viking spirit
snip

I like them, the cart is a welcome addition to the range of carts available and the ship looks like a Viking ship, but you have made what seems to be a common mistake amongst most people making oar propelled ships. The rowers are facing the wrong way ;-) you get more leverage on the oar if you pull it towards you, so rowers tended to sit with their backs to the direction of travel.

Ken