 Castle / 2016
Re: Kmart..BOGO,etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:10:26 GMT

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ...
In lugnet.castle, Michel Mooser writes:
Just thought I'd mention this offhand in case it might make
someone out there happy (since, for example I've heard some people
say they'd buy some of the new castle should they run across one..)
At my local "Big" Kmart(Capitola,California), there' s a
Buy-one-get-one-50% off sale but its only good through tomorrow (1/29).
I figured posting to mention it just in case no one knew (I stumbled
across it actually when TRU didnt have what I was looking for)

Better late than never eh?

I also was wondering - Do all Kmarts have sales at the same time
(I'm kinda posting this under the assumption they do, but I've seen
weirder things) or does each individual store have sales at their
whim?

*shrug*

-Michel

The sales are generally national/chain wide...but many of the K-marts here
don't stock Lego.....

My experience certainly is that the sales are chain wide. I have yet to see
a K-Mart sale announced that a K-Mart that I've visited didn't have. I have
also never seen a K-Mart without LEGO sets. Wow!

Many of the discounts on Lego I have seen here(when k-mart had Lego) are
open/damaged box discounts depending on each store....even then they • weren't
that great.

I've found a few clearance items (got 2 6246 Crocodile Cage once for 70
cents each last spring, it was during a BOGO 50% Off sale, and the sale
didn't apply to the clearance price, but I wasn't disappointed...). I've
only seen a small amount of damaged boxes at K-Mart, don't think I've seen
it with a reduced price.

Frank