 Castle / 2013
Re: Kmart..BOGO,etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 07:19:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Michel Mooser writes:
Just thought I'd mention this offhand in case it might make
someone out there happy (since, for example I've heard some people
say they'd buy some of the new castle should they run across one..)
At my local "Big" Kmart(Capitola,California), there' s a
Buy-one-get-one-50% off sale but its only good through tomorrow (1/29).
I figured posting to mention it just in case no one knew (I stumbled
across it actually when TRU didnt have what I was looking for)

Better late than never eh?

I also was wondering - Do all Kmarts have sales at the same time
(I'm kinda posting this under the assumption they do, but I've seen
weirder things) or does each individual store have sales at their
whim?

*shrug*

-Michel

The sales are generally national/chain wide...but many of the K-marts here
don't stock Lego.....

Many of the discounts on Lego I have seen here(when k-mart had Lego) are
open/damaged box discounts depending on each store....even then they weren't
that great.