 Castle / 2017
Re: [CW] - Castle World Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:58:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
The framework for Castle World is up:

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/new/

Yes, there will be mad changes for a little bit (adding, referencing, etc), • but
the hard part is over with.

Browse around and express your opinion.

Special thanks to Craig Hamilton for helping me co-design this site.

-- pn

Excellent work so far.....Thank you!

I am overjoyed to see that this new endeavor is not limited to the Eurostyle
sets....

I have gained new motivation to continue a Ninja superfortress MOC....now
all I have to do is complete my project before you run out of unclaimed
territory = )

I'm glad to hear you gained motivation. Personally I prefer building Euro-
style stuff but I like the Oriental buildings too.

Territory-wise, Pawel's intentions as I understood them were not to limit the
map - if we'll run outta territory, we "discover" new places! This is very
smart, we can always enlarge our map more and more...

ut oh ...I hope I don't run out of bricks......

I hope so too! Good luck!

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/