 Castle / 20067
Re: The Demon Maw Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:20:49 GMT

very cool Joey. A touch of the warhammers about it.
I like very much... well done

--
James Stacey
------
"Joey Finnell" <punx842003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hello all,

I've gone and made my own LEGO faction which consists of Orcs and Goblins, • feel
free to check them out.

http://www.classic-castle.com/howto/articles/DemonMaw.htm

Let me know what you think....

Regards,