 Castle / 20066
  The Demon Maw Collection

Hello all, I've gone and made my own LEGO faction which consists of Orcs and Goblins, feel free to check them out. (URL) me know what you think.... Regards, --Joey (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Demon Maw Collection

very cool Joey. A touch of the warhammers about it. I like very much... well done (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Demon Maw Collection

(...) Great Work. I really like the Skull necklace you add fr most of the torsos. Alas, sometimes I wish I wasn't such a purist... Yaron "Webrain" Dori (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)