 Castle / 19945
Re: Is this for real?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 18:44:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Carroll wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Mark Chittenden wrote:
Found this while browsing Brickshelf. Supposed to be from a German LEGO catalog,
but this castle's elements look SOOO un-LEGO.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/crazymaniac479/new2004products/477547764777.jpg>>

I always thought that the idea of Dublo was fun toys for young kids that didn't
have small parts that could be swallowed, or poke kids in the eye.  these sets
looks like they have parts that could be swallowed or poke kids in the eye.

of course if they are duplo they must be absolultly huge.  that might explain
the price.

Sorry to reply to my own post but. . . look at the peice holding up the flame on
the left on the big castle.  is that blue stuff paint a reflection or what?
weird.