 Castle / 19738
19737  |  19739
Subject:
A seaside fortress, and a booby trap.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:17:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everyone. I have 2 new mocs to show all of you. First of all, a seaside
fortress, complete with some nice cliffs, a small dock, and a gallows!

Deep links:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mark-wms/Castle/seasidefortress/dscf0072.jpg
Fortress pic 1>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mark-wms/Castle/seasidefortress/dscf0075.jpg
Fortress pic 2>

Brickshelf Gallery (when public):
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=81317 Brickshelf Gallery>

And for those of you who want a more detailed explanation, the MOCpages site:
<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3916 MOCpages site>

Second, I made another moc for the How-To  Booby Trap contest at
<www.classic-castle.com Classic Castle.com>...
The guy is taking a nice, peacefull walk up a small hill to a nice, comfy
looking grassy area up top. Little does he know that some evil fiend as it in
for him...

Deep links:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mark-wms/Castle/boobytrap/dscf0045.jpg Trap
pic 1>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mark-wms/Castle/boobytrap/dscf0111.jpg Trap
pic 2>

Brickshelf Gallery (when public):
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=81318 Brickshelf Gallery>

And for those of you who want a more detailed explanation, the MOCpages site:
<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3918 Mocpages site>

Also, for this MOC I have some building pictures, to show you people how I do
it...  <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=81319 In progress pics>

Enjoy, and please, please, please let me know what you think!

-Mark W.