 Castle / 19741
Re: A seaside fortress, and a booby trap.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:26:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Williams wrote:
   Hello everyone. I have 2 new mocs to show all of you. First of all, a seaside fortress, complete with some nice cliffs, a small dock, and a gallows!

Deep links: Fortress pic 1 Fortress pic 2

Brickshelf Gallery (when public): Brickshelf Gallery

And for those of you who want a more detailed explanation, the MOCpages site: MOCpages site

Second, I made another moc for the How-To Booby Trap contest at Classic Castle.com... The guy is taking a nice, peacefull walk up a small hill to a nice, comfy looking grassy area up top. Little does he know that some evil fiend as it in for him...

Deep links: Trap pic 1 Trap pic 2

Brickshelf Gallery (when public): Brickshelf Gallery

And for those of you who want a more detailed explanation, the MOCpages site: Mocpages site

Also, for this MOC I have some building pictures, to show you people how I do it... In progress pics

Enjoy, and please, please, please let me know what you think!

-Mark W.

You need to set the format on FTX, as I have done in this reply.

The trap and fortress look good. Remember to e-mail me your entry (unless you already have, and I’ve simply forgotten)

~Kevin Blocksidge