 Castle / 1925
  Better Character Category system??

Someone mentioned the crossover between Pawel's character categories. I think the idea of having a general list or database of Castle World's characters is an intriguing one. After some thought, therefore, I'm proposing the following scheme: Assign (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Better Character Category system??

(...) Yes, I do! Basically this is similar to keywords, but better because it is more in depth. If one wants to search for nobility, (1) one can find noble people, but if one searches a nobleman who uses witchcraft (e.g.) one can find only these. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Better Character Category system??

(...) depth. (...) one (...) (Or (...) Exactly. Plus, I think it might even help the creative process of coming up with interesting castle characters. Like, what would I get if I combined magic-skill with criminality and equestrian-skill? An evil (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Better Character Category system??

(...) Yeah, I'd like to see someone do that guy ;-) I actually have something that gets close, except not evil. My magician (no name yet) for the king rides a flying horse (pegasus type). (...) Mm-hmm. I can't contribute in that area (I'm clueless (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)