 Castle / 19099
Re: Timber Cart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 13:56:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brink wrote:
Here is my first real attempt at a cart. I got some of my ideas from admiring
the work of Jojo and Jason Spears.

The timber cart features two woodcutters who are out to gather timber. The cart
can hold up to four decent sized logs. The men are equiped with axes and a large
saw. Here is the folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=69258

I really like the saw - did you design it?  The cart is very well done and looks
very sturdy.  The red thing leading up to the horses (technical name?) looks
really good as well.  I'm reminded of the two lumberjacks sawing the tree in
Legend of Zelda:  A Link to the Past (for the Super Nintendo).  They never did
finish that tree ...

     -- Pawel

http://www.hostultra.com/~verneer/