 Castle / 19090
    Timber Cart —James Brink
   Here is my first real attempt at a cart. I got some of my ideas from admiring the work of Jojo and Jason Spears. The timber cart features two woodcutters who are out to gather timber. The cart can hold up to four decent sized logs. The men are (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Timber Cart —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey James, Very nice. I really like the way you did the sides, and that saw is perhaps my favorite 7-element MOC ever. Very clever. Bruce (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Timber Cart —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) very sturdy. The red thing leading up to the horses (technical name?) looks really good as well. I'm reminded of the two lumberjacks sawing the tree in Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (for the Super Nintendo). They never did finish that (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Timber Cart —James Brink
   (...) Thanks! As far as I know I did :) I didn't copy it from anyone else, but it's hard to tell what is already out there! James (20 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)