 Castle / 1905
Re: The Law of Falling Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:40:38 GMT

Although I have no evidence of the underground railroad, the Law of Falling
Lego has been documented many times over - I just wish I could figure out how
they do it!! Any theories?

I think they're likely in cahoots with Wham-O whose Frisbees have long been
seeking the underside of autos for years.

-Steven