 Castle / 1914
Re: The Law of Falling Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:45:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Steven Vore writes:
Although I have no evidence of the underground railroad, the Law of Falling
Lego has been documented many times over - I just wish I could figure out how
they do it!! Any theories?

I think they're likely in cahoots with Wham-O whose Frisbees have long been
seeking the underside of autos for years.

-Steven

Not to mention the rooves of buildings.  ;)

Jeff