 Castle / 18701
Re: Big Ugly Beast or BUB for short
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:52:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin wrote:
Hey All,

Here is an entry for the Colossal Castle Contest.

MOCpage - http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2289?r=692556416

Brickshelf - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=64027

Your opinions are welcome!

Josh

Josh!

Excellent MOC!  I really like to see MOCs where folks have planned out an entire
'scene' not just built a building.  The whole construcion looks just really fun
to play with.  Are you planning on doing the surrounding hillsides or other
sectoins to the diorama?  Of course, the only thing missing (I didn't see this
in your MOC) is the lady in distress, to be rescued by the brave and, hopefully,
fire-proofed knight!  *grin*

Dave O