 Castle / 18646
Re: Big Ugly Beast or BUB for short
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 02:22:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hey Josh,

Great MOC!  The Classic Castle contest was just announced, and already you've
raised the bar.  I like the cut-away view of the interior, also the use of the
printed baseplates to make the meandering stream.  The BUB itself is cool--I
didn't know you could attach the HP snake head to the dinosaur body (not having
either the Chamber of Secrets set or any of the dinos).  It's very effective.

Bruce

Hey Bruce,

Thanks!  I actually had something like this in the works (meaning rolling about
in my head) when the contest was announced.  The BUB was kind of a surprise.  I
had another beasty all ready (not as effective, but ok).  I just got an Ebay lot
of legos and it had some dinos in it.  I was messing around with them and
noticed that the snake head would fit.  I tried it and the rest is history :).

Josh