 Castle / 18682
    Re: Raising a model? —Dave O'Hare
   (...) I don't have the best of suggestions -- other than to caution you about how much weight you want to put on the 'raised' area. If it's really light, just about anything goes: a lattice, duplo (though I just can't imagine myself doing that), or (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Raising a model? —David Ishak
   (...) I am trying to Build a Castle which I guess will have a lot of top end weight, the lattice approach seems the most logical at the moment. It looks as though this model will be Quite heavy, might just have to double the Lattice work. (...) Too (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Raising a model? —Dave O'Hare
   (...) Dave, I know what you mean about large constructions with lateral and top weight. Here is the link to my overly large castle (mind you, it's a little too big): (URL) you go up a link, you can see the progress on the building all the way down (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)