 Castle / 18608
Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:41:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler wrote:
   Hello!

   Ah but you see - thats EXACTLY how rumors start. And guess what - the *rumors* were not true - the new castle sets are NOT Bionicle. Granted, they are not minifig scale but they are NOT Bionicle.

Yes. But they are way more like “Bionicle” than like “System Castle” :-)

And by saying the new Knight figures are NOT Bionicle you make us Castle fans despair even more. Because it means: They are not Bionicle but Castle, meaning that “Castle” as we love it is dead.

That’s a bit of a jump.

Plus, “Bionicle” is a defined theme with a defined storyline, which the knights are not a part of. So, it is entirely true saying its not Bionicle, and its entirely false saying it is Bionicle.

-Tim