 Castle / 18527
Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:58:46 GMT

I find it funny that Castle fans are the most vocal about being 'left behind' by
LEGO, while Castle received two Legends and a MOC set which are absolutely
fantasic. Plus, many Castle parts exist on the market today (albeit in Harry
Potter form). Just a simple observation ... it seems to me that Castle-heads
neglect the favor LEGO has bestowed on them by the re-released sets. But, that's
just my simple opinion.

-Tim

Hi Tim,

I think castle fans have some room to complain.  However, you do make a good
point that Lego Direct has been great about releasing several very nice legends
and one moc set.

Out of the big three old themes(Town, Castle, and Space), Space has definitely
been ignored the most, if you do not count SW or the discovery sets.  Town has
several nice legends and the world city sets.

I think fans of these three themes just want new sets, not a legend here or
there.

Ben