 Castle / 18462
  Gungan Watch Tower (CCC)

Check out our latest CCC compatible MOC from our (URL) homepage> that's a crossover with Star Wars. (2 URLs) Long before the Gungans became lake-dwellers, they built their kingdom on the rugged plains of Naboo. To deter any intruders outside their (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)