 Castle / 18462
18461  |  18463
Subject:
Gungan Watch Tower (CCC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:44:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out our latest CCC compatible MOC from our homepage that’s a crossover with Star Wars.

Long before the Gungans became lake-dwellers, they built their kingdom on the rugged plains of Naboo. To deter any intruders outside their dominion, several watch towers along the protective walls were erected.

Regards, ACPin & Sons