 Castle / 18439
    White Tower -- Under Construction —Jordan Bradford
   When the new castle wall standard (URL) was announced> way back in August, I wanted to build a cool tower to use in a corner section. I also wanted to see if I could build stuff along diagonals, which isn't very easy. This use of tall sloped pieces (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: White Tower -- Under Construction —Kevin Richey
   (...) Jordan, That's a very nice scene you have made. Posing minifigs in action really brings a MOC to life, even an unfinished one. Reminds me of a sky scraper construction scene I built with a friend when I was much younger. It won a ribbon in a (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)