 Castle / 18414
Re: Wizzards Tower Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:50:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Dave,

I keep seeing updates on Brickshelf.  It looks really good.  How close is this
to completion?

Bruce

Bruce,

Thanks for the note.  It's a ways off, I think.  Actually, I'm on my way over to
Lego.com to buy another 2000 Black 2 x 4 bricks.  Right now I have 8 cool black
dragons on order and lots of other stuff -- so although I really like how the
MOC is turning out, it's begun to get costly.  *laugh*

Anyway, the back section will be about twice the height of the forward
tower--which is about 50 bricks tall right now.  I should have the floors done
for the next three sections tonight (Monday Night Football is excellent for
background noise while putting Lego together).

I am planning on a huge Brikwar scripted campaign in Jan or so.  There will be a
story line and whomever is in the area (live near New Hampshire) is invited to
come for the event.  My undead army is about 200 strong, so I think the Tower
can handle plenty of challangers!

Dave O'Hare